Diana Pavel, PhD student at the University of Erfurt in a cotutelle with Graz University has written a report on our most recent workshop: “Metamorphoses of Urbanities: Grasping Differences” (organisers: Susanne Rau, Jörg Rüpke).
KFG UrbRel (FOR 2779)
We are interested in the connections between urbanity and religion.
This blog is connected to the DFG-funded Humanities Centre for Advanced Studies “Religion and Urbanity: Reciprocal Formations” (FOR 2779). We are based at the Max Weber Centre for Advanced Cultural and Social Studies at Erfurt University.
- Violent Turns: Sources, Interpretations, Responses
- Polarized Societies? Challenges for Sociology
- Serving the Sultan: Religious Diversity in Gujarat Under Islamic Rule
- Éditer, traduire et interpréter les Pères grecs dans l’espace francophone européen (1450-1650)
- International Scholars of the History of Women Religious Association (ISHWRA) Seminar Series 2022-2023
- New Articulations of Identity in Contemporary Aesthetics