2021/22 Corinna Riva (UCL), the Distinguished Fellow at the Max Weber Centre and member of our UrbRel research group, hosted a series of interviews with other UrbRel fellows, inspired by the radio show Desert Island Disks on the BBC. We’re delighted to present the first episode where Corinna interviews Austin Collins, one of our PhD students. Enjoy!
KFG UrbRel (FOR 2779)
We are interested in the connections between urbanity and religion.
This blog is connected to the DFG-funded Humanities Centre for Advanced Studies “Religion and Urbanity: Reciprocal Formations” (FOR 2779). We are based at the Max Weber Centre for Advanced Cultural and Social Studies at Erfurt University.
- Sciences, Technosciences and Faith in the Era of Integral Ecology
- Personnes trans, queer et « troisième genre » en pays musulmans
- Religious minorities as drivers of change: The case of Protestantism
- For an international transdisciplinary chair
- Doing Ethnography of Contemporary “Spiritual” Practices: Methodological Challenges towards Relationality, Communication, and Presence
- Conflicts and catastrophes