What do these three images have in common? Violent deaths apart, it seems nothing. The first one is a 1883-canvas...
KFG UrbRel (FOR 2779)
We are interested in the connections between urbanity and religion.
This blog is connected to the DFG-funded Humanities Centre for Advanced Studies “Religion and Urbanity: Reciprocal Formations” (FOR 2779). We are based at the Max Weber Centre for Advanced Cultural and Social Studies at Erfurt University.
- The Hieronymite Musical and Liturgical Tradition within the European Context (14th-16th c.)
- Classicamente. Dialoghi senesi sul mondo antico
- Do we still need inspiration?
- The Stuff of Tradition: Materiality and Media in Folklore Studies
- Transformations of Religions in Times of Crises: Spiritual Alienation and Rethinking of Ethics
- Time and Temporality