When we think of London today, we might think of the many opportunities this provides. A global and cosmopolitan metropolis, that has much to offer to people from all walks of life: tourists come to marvel at Big Ben or Buckingham Palace, people looking for work relocate to the capital to work in business or media and artists hope to find new inspiration and audiences in one of the most important cities of Europe…
KFG UrbRel (FOR 2779)
We are interested in the connections between urbanity and religion.
This blog is connected to the DFG-funded Humanities Centre for Advanced Studies “Religion and Urbanity: Reciprocal Formations” (FOR 2779). We are based at the Max Weber Centre for Advanced Cultural and Social Studies at Erfurt University.
- The Hieronymite Musical and Liturgical Tradition within the European Context (14th-16th c.)
- Classicamente. Dialoghi senesi sul mondo antico
- Do we still need inspiration?
- The Stuff of Tradition: Materiality and Media in Folklore Studies
- Transformations of Religions in Times of Crises: Spiritual Alienation and Rethinking of Ethics
- Time and Temporality