At the heart of the response to the Coronavirus pandemic is a concern over physical contact and contagion translated into practices of social distancing. Many, if not all, spheres of life have been impacted...
A research blog on the connections between urbanity and religion.
Africa Antiquity Archeology Books Buddhism Calendar Calicut Catholicism CfPs/CfAs Christianity Cities Conversion Death Density Early Modern Early Modern Europe Erfurt Exhibitions Heterarchies Human Rights India Islam Jerusalem Lagos Lyon Martyrdom Middle Ages Modern History Monasticism Pakistan Psychoanalysis Reformation Religion Rome Social Network Analysis (SNA) Spatial Theory Urban History Urbanity Water
- Christian-Muslim Missionary Encounters, Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries
- Resistance to Order and Authority (ROAR)
- The Classics in the Pulpit. Ancient Literature and Preaching in the Middle Ages
- Violence in Plato’s philosophy
- Visibility of religious difference in Medieval Europe and the Mediterranean
- Historiography of the Perception of Islam through Manuscripts, Korans and their Displacement
- Imperial Mysticisms: Piety and Power in Early Modern Empires from a Global Perspective
- Blasphemy and violence. Interdependencies since 1760
- “Distinctiones” in the context of medieval preaching
- Maternal Sacrifice in Jewish Culture