Jerusalem is one of the places, where the interactions of religion and urbanity can be seen most clearly. This is...
KFG UrbRel (FOR 2779)
We are interested in the connections between urbanity and religion.
This blog is connected to the DFG-funded Humanities Centre for Advanced Studies “Religion and Urbanity: Reciprocal Formations” (FOR 2779). We are based at the Max Weber Centre for Advanced Cultural and Social Studies at Erfurt University.
- Exploring Asian Religions in Europe
- Réseau de recherche sur l’histoire des femmes religieuses
- Passions and the Mystical
- The Inquisition(s) and the Christian East, 1500-1800
- Classicamente. Dialoghi senesi sul mondo antico
- Ancient mosques in their spatial context
- History, Philology and Archaeology of Zoroastrianism
- Spirituality, Healthcare and Social Movements in East Asia. A Transnational Perspective
- Texts surrounding texts
- Nouveaux mondes, anciens mondes, mondes perdus