The Western calendar tradition is dominated by the Roman antecedents in many respects. This holds true for the names of...
KFG UrbRel (FOR 2779)
We are interested in the connections between urbanity and religion.
This blog is connected to the DFG-funded Humanities Centre for Advanced Studies “Religion and Urbanity: Reciprocal Formations” (FOR 2779). We are based at the Max Weber Centre for Advanced Cultural and Social Studies at Erfurt University.
- Passions and the Mystical
- The Hieronymite Musical and Liturgical Tradition within the European Context (14th-16th c.)
- Classicamente. Dialoghi senesi sul mondo antico
- Do we still need inspiration?
- The Stuff of Tradition: Materiality and Media in Folklore Studies
- Transformations of Religions in Times of Crises: Spiritual Alienation and Rethinking of Ethics