To recieve information about the KFG “Religion and Urbanity”, please sign up to our newsletter here.
A research blog on the connections between urbanity and religion.
Antiquity Archeology Books Calicut CfPs/CfAs Christianity Cities Conversion Death Density Early Modern Early Modern Europe Erfurt Exhibitions Heterarchies Human Rights India Islam Jerusalem Lyon Martyrdom Middle Ages Modern History Pakistan Psychoanalysis Reformation Religion Rome Social Network Analysis (SNA) Spatial Theory Urban History Urbanity Water
- Christian-Muslim Missionary Encounters, Nineteenth and Twentieth Centuries
- Resistance to Order and Authority (ROAR)
- The Classics in the Pulpit. Ancient Literature and Preaching in the Middle Ages
- Violence in Plato’s philosophy
- Visibility of religious difference in Medieval Europe and the Mediterranean
- Historiography of the Perception of Islam through Manuscripts, Korans and their Displacement
- Imperial Mysticisms: Piety and Power in Early Modern Empires from a Global Perspective
- Blasphemy and violence. Interdependencies since 1760
- “Distinctiones” in the context of medieval preaching
- Maternal Sacrifice in Jewish Culture