KFG UrbRel (FOR 2779)
- Next story Conference Report on “Urban Heterarchies” by Claudia Heise
- Previous story Walking through the streets of Calicut (I)
We are interested in the connections between urbanity and religion.
This blog is connected to the DFG-funded Humanities Centre for Advanced Studies “Religion and Urbanity: Reciprocal Formations” (FOR 2779). We are based at the Max Weber Centre for Advanced Cultural and Social Studies at Erfurt University.
- Violent Turns: Sources, Interpretations, Responses
- Polarized Societies? Challenges for Sociology
- Serving the Sultan: Religious Diversity in Gujarat Under Islamic Rule
- Éditer, traduire et interpréter les Pères grecs dans l’espace francophone européen (1450-1650)
- International Scholars of the History of Women Religious Association (ISHWRA) Seminar Series 2022-2023
- New Articulations of Identity in Contemporary Aesthetics