KFG UrbRel (FOR 2779)
- Next story Walking through the streets of Calicut (I)
- Previous story Urbanity Performed: The Bronze Figure in Erfurt’s St. Mary’s Cathedral and the Erfurt Oath of the Jews
We are interested in the connections between urbanity and religion.
This blog is connected to the DFG-funded Humanities Centre for Advanced Studies “Religion and Urbanity: Reciprocal Formations” (FOR 2779). We are based at the Max Weber Centre for Advanced Cultural and Social Studies at Erfurt University.
- Announcements (89)
- Billets (22)
- Book Reviews & Exhibitions (20)
- Case Studies (121)
- Concepts & Theory (77)
- Interviews (5)
- MIWA. Metrology of Indian Waters (10)
- Personal Reflections (85)
- Podcast (5)
- Talks & Papers (74)
Amritsar Antiquity Archeology Asia Books Buddhism Calicut CfPs/CfAs Christianity Cities City Walk conference Death Early Modern Early Modern Europe Erfurt Europe Exhibitions Hinduism India Islam Israel Jerusalem Judaism Lyon Mediterranean Middle Ages Modern History Modernity Monasticism Pakistan podcast Publication Reformation Religion Rome Social Network Analysis (SNA) Space Spatial Theory Theory Ukraine Urban History Urbanity Water Workshop