KFG UrbRel (FOR 2779)
- Next story A different Erfurt. City Walk, 5th edition
- Previous story Cities up and down (or: Mark’s Heavenly Headache)
We are interested in the connections between urbanity and religion.
This blog is connected to the DFG-funded Humanities Centre for Advanced Studies “Religion and Urbanity: Reciprocal Formations” (FOR 2779). We are based at the Max Weber Centre for Advanced Cultural and Social Studies at Erfurt University.
- Conflicts and catastrophes
- Accountability in Islamic Economy: Transforming Religiosity and Religious Experience in Muslim Societies
- Communist Perspectives on Atheism in the 20th Century
- Folger Institute Fellowships
- Accountability in Islamic Economy
- Early Modern Encounters. Religions, Cultures and Societies